TORRAS is the responsible body and controller as defined by data protection laws. At www.torraslife.com, protecting the personal data you share with us is hugely important. We provide this Privacy Statement to inform you on how we use and manage the information collected at www.torraslife.com.
Your account information. You provide your email to create an account or subscribe to our newsletter. If you refuse to provide such information, you may not be able to use the Services properly. When or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your contact information, such as your name, avatar, gender, address, telephone number and email address.
You can provide us with information about your use of the Services, including your product information and how to contact you, so that we can provide customer support. For example, you can send an email that contains information about our device performance, application performance, and other issues.
Personal Data We Collect at www.torraslife.com
When you extend a warranty, subscribe to our newsletter, or apply to join some programs on our website, you provide us with your information including:
· Your name, email address, and amazon order ID.
When you contact us; we contact you; or you take part in any of our promotions, competitions, surveys or questionnaires about TORRAS’s services, or you engage with us through social media, we may collect:
· Personal data you provide (for example, your name and contact details, including address, phone or email);
· Details of the emails and other digital communications, including any links in them that you access and whether you have opened the communications;
· Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys and questionnaires.
You are free to choose which information you want to provide to us or whether you want to provide us with information at all. However, some information, such as your name, address, and information on your requested services may be necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations. Without providing this information, you will not be able to order certain services or enter into a contract with us.
How We Use and Share Your Personal Data
We promise to take the following responsibilities for protecting users’ information:
· We protect all data generated by and provided to us by our users from being stolen, compromised, or used in violation with this policy.
· We ensure that user’s information is only used for providing service for users. We will not use your personal information for other purposes without your permission.
· Under no circumstances will www.torraslife.com sell or share any personal information about you to or with any person or organization. We don’t sell user-provided and user-generated data for financial gain or competitive advantage.
· We will take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and of personally-identifying information.
Exercising your other rights
· You have the right to access, correct and transfer your data, limit its processing, object to its processing, or withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing that was already performed on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal (if the processing is consent-based).
· Moreover, should you decide that our processing breaches the provisions of GDPR, you have the right to submit a complaint to a data protection authority.
TORRAS may use "cookies" to provide information on your computer. Cookies are pieces of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your computer or device. TORRAS may use both session and persistent cookies on our own or through our third-party service providers as described below. Cookies may save your preferences while you are at www.torraslife.com, such as allowing for persistent login on pages that require logging in, and TORRAS may use them to provide you with tailored information and tracking as you use our services. Cookies help TORRAS, among other things, to determine which areas of the services are popular by tracking hits to those areas, which may, in turn, allow TORRAS or our third-party providers to provide you with targeted information or advertising regarding TORRAS’s products and services. By modifying your browser preferences, you may have the choice to accept cookies, to be notified when a cookie is sent, or to reject cookies. The rejection or limitation of cookies by your browser may limit your ability to use the service.
Third Party Tracking and Online Advertising
· Google Analytics and Advertising. We may use Google Analytics to recognize you and link the devices you use when you visit www.torraslife.com, log in to your account on our service, or otherwise engage with us. Google Analytics allows us to better understand how our users interact with our services and to tailor our advertisements and content to you. For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, as well as how you can control information sent to Google, review Google's site “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can learn about Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, including the Google Analytics Browser Ad-On here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
· We may also utilize certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features through Google Analytics, such as Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features enable us to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick advertising cookie) or other third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and display ads based on your past visits to our services. You may control your advertising preferences or opt-out of certain Google advertising products by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager, currently available at https://google.com/ads/preferences, or by visiting NAI’s online resources at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Last modified: 8/14/2019
How can you contact TORRAS with questions?
If you have any questions or concerns, there are a few ways you can contact us.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
China:+86 400-800-1368 Mon-Sun 9:30～17:30